- Transpositions is the official blog of the Institute for Theology, Imagination, and the Arts at the University of St Andrews.
Beyond Lines: The Relationship between the Artist and the Church [Part Three]
30 October 2013 8:00 AM | 2 Comments
Fault Lines: The Relationship between the Artist and the Church [Part Two]
23 October 2013 8:00 AM | 4 Comments
Ghost Lines: The Relationship between the Artist and the Church [Part One]
02 October 2013 8:00 AM | No Comments
The Integrity of Using Art, Part 3
16 September 2013 8:00 AM | 6 Comments
Trinity Sunday – A Sonnet by Malcolm Guite
09 September 2013 8:00 AM | No Comments
Lord, Give Us Shepherds: A Call for Pastors in the Arts
06 September 2013 8:00 AM | 3 Comments
Mediocrity and Excellence: An Issue for Art in the Church
10 July 2013 8:00 AM | 8 Comments
Receive new posts by email:
- Jon Gathje on Visiting Scholars Series: A Lutheran Contribution?
- Amber Noel on Why Clergy Should Watch Fantasy and Science Fiction
- Tim M. Allen on Visiting Scholar Series: Can “Interdisciplinarity” Be Disciplined?
- Christopher R. Brewer on Visiting Scholar Series: Can “Interdisciplinarity” Be Disciplined?
- Cole Matson on Everything is Awesome: Two Theologies of Creativity in The LEGO Movie
Posted on 19/09/2010 | 2 CommentsNoonday Films is an independent film company committed to producing true stories that challenge oppressive social realities and bring hope that peace and love can and do exist. The content of their films include poverty in the third world, HIV/AIDS, […]